Wednesday, March 3, 2010

5 days.

Monday, March 8th is 5 days away. I was highly upset after this past Monday went by and the majority of the fall/winter shows picked back up and my show; Gossip Girl still had another week before it started up it's episodes again. I'm going crazy. I'm in love with that show. Haha. You can laugh all you want. If you don't like Gossip Girl- I don't care. I'm sure there's shows you love that I don't care for. So Ha! One of the main reasons why I love this show so much is because it has some of most favorite actors/actresses! Blake Lively (Serena Van Der Wooden), Penn Badgley (Dan Humphrey), & Chace Crawford (Nate Archibald). Another reason is because it's based in New York City, so I love watching the episodes just to see NYC. :) If you don't follow the show, it definitely lives up to its title. It's gotten a bit crazy, & off the wall, but I still love it. I'm pumped for the new episode on March 8th!




PS. This outfit is amazing!

No comments:

Post a Comment