Tuesday, March 30, 2010

ABC's

Stole this from Just Me and My Life :)

A. AREA CODE : 330 ;)

B. BED SIZE: Full

C. CHORE YOU HATE: Cleaning everything up in general, finding a place for everything.

D. DOG'S NAME: Bandit & Riley. (Neither are mine, jus the family dogs!)

E. ESSENTIAL "START THE DAY!" ITEM: My cell phone. Sad, but true.

F. FAVORITE COLOR: Blues, like teal & navy.. then purple & pink.

G. GOLD OR SILVER: White gold.

H. HEIGHT: 5'7 in bare feet.

I. INSTRUMENTS YOU PLAY: Haha, I have no musical talent besides Guitar Hero.

J. JOB: Insurance.

K. KIDS: Non-existent.

L. LIVING ARRANGEMENTS: In a house, with the folks & the broski..but hopefully not for much longer!

M. MOM'S NAME: Sharon.

N. NICKNAME: Jenner is the major nickname, along with Jay, Jenn, JLO.. and lots more silly ones. :)

O. OVERNIGHT HOSPITAL STAY: Never had to, knock on wood.

P. PET PEEVE: Someone cutting me off while I'm talking.

Q. QUOTE FROM A MOVIE: "This wonderful man happens to me and then he died, what was the point? I’m so angry, I could kill someone. I’m alone, it doesn’t matter what job I have, or what I do, or what I don’t do, or what friends I have. He’s not here. I’m not here. I’m alone no matter what." - PS. I Love You

R. RIGHTY OR LEFTY?: Righty.

S. SIBLINGS: 1 younger brother, Jeff.

T. TIME YOU WAKE UP: 8:40am

U. UNDERWEAR: What about it?

V. VEGGIE YOU DISLIKE: Every single veggie EXCEPT cucumbers!

W. WAYS/REASONS YOU ARE LATE: I get distracted when I'm supposed to be getting ready, whether it be by the tv, radio, computer or family members.

X. XRAYS YOU'VE HAD: Head, Heart/Chest, Ankle, Stomach.

Y. YUMMY FOOD YOU MAKE: I can make anything your little heart desires! I've currently been chosen to cook my families Easter dinner this weekend, my dad keeps printing off recipes for me to try.. haha I'm nervous!

Z. ZOO ANIMALS YOU LIKE: The penguins & monkeys!

No comments:

Post a Comment