Friday, March 26, 2010

This would be the life.

I wish I was rich, or had a lot of money in my savings. I want to see the world, SO bad! I want to go West, as far West as California! I wanna see San Francisco, LA & Hollywood. I wanna go to Washington, Texas & New Orleans. I want to say I was in the bluest ocean in North America, where-ever that is! I wanna go somewhere like South Dakota so I can say I was in the middle of no where. I want to stand with one foot in one state and my other foot in the state next to it. I want to spend some time in the Pennsylvania Dutch country, since I have a lot of Pennsylvania Dutch in my hertiage. I want to go to Maine, Massachussetts, Maryland and Connecticut. I want to see all the huge tourist attractions around the United States: the Grand Canyon, Mount Rushmore, Washington DC, Baltimore, Mall of America, National Parks, Rocky Mountains, Yellowstone.. ugh I can't even think of everything right now, there's so much!

I want to go to South America, Africa & Australia. I want to be able to say I went to Russia & Tokyo & Japan. But most importantly I want to go ALL OVER Europe! I want to start in Ireland and make my way over to Germany, France, Spain, Norway, Romania, ITALY!, Greece, & Switzerland. I have to see Paris, Rome, Madrid, Dublin, London, Venice, Athens, & so much more! I wanna go to Egypt to check out the pyramids!

All of me right now wants to pack my bags and go get on a plane and see just one of these places. Just for a day or two. But I don't have the money to just take off like that, and I don't want to go see these places alone.. and I definitely don't have anyone in my life that can just pack up & leave with me. I feel like I'm stuck here with anchors holding me to my house.


* Venice, Italy

* San Francisco, California

* Connecticut in the fall

* Dublin, Ireland

* Egypt

* Rome, Italy

1 comment:

  1. Good post, I love the pics! I want to go places too :D I want to take my baby a-travelin'

    ReplyDelete