Friday, March 26, 2010

Fill in the blank Friday.


1. Read the blanks.
2. Copy the blanks.
3. Fill them out on your blog.
4. Link back here using the McLinky at the end of the post so we can all read what you came up with.

Questions:
1. The best piece of advice I was ever given was .. to live life the fullest each & every day. Not to dwell on the past. Treat others the way you want to be treated, stand up for yourself. Don't be quick to judge someone or a situation, you don't know what it's like to walk in their shoes for a day. I really don't have a specific person that gave me great advice, it's just things I've learned over the years.


2. If I had a million dollars to give to one charity I would give it to .. I would have to look into charities. I'm not familiar with charities to name some off, let alone donate money too.


3. If I got to choose my "last meal" it would be .. a salad with lots of cheese & my favorite ranch dressing & cucumbers, a medium rare steak, with mash potatos & brown gravy, corn & some kind of noodles.. with a pepsi. And for desert, cheesecake!


4. My hair is .. semi-long & has a lot of dead-ends. Haha. It's also about 10 shades darker than my natural color. It was dyed dark burgandy brown, however it's lightened up a ton! It's in dire need of a hair cut & re-dye.


5. If at first you don't succeed .. don't let it get to you & definitely don't give up! Try, try again! If you truly want something, you'll get it!


6. I have always been very .. nice. Actually way too nice. And that's not me just saying. I tend to be way too nice, way too generous & caring. Not many people return these thoughts & actions of kindness.


7. Oh....and by the way.... question number 7 is stupid.. but enjoy your weekend! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment