Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Quotes.

pictures were found here
---->
all the things you waste, all the things you chase


Her favorite song will say more about her, than her mouth will.

And Ultimately, he's going to find out how you chew, how you sip, how you dance, how you smell at every point of the day. The fact that most of your friends mean the world to you. That you hate sitting still. How you don't really like being wrong, how you get hyper when you travel, how certain games or shows make you really happy. How cranky you get when you're tired, how he knows you're never satisfied with the first picture you take. He's going to know everything about you. & you know what? He's still going to love you.

I pretend to be normal, but it gets boring. So I got back to being me.

The worse feeling isn't being lonely, but being forgotten by someone you could never forget. To look back and see how things used to be, knowing it'll never be the same & realizing it doesn't matter to him at all because he doesn't miss a thing.

I'm the kind of human wreckage that you love.

You can't go uphill thinking downhill thoughts. - Dane Cook

There's a world outside our door and nothing in our way, but if it's not what we're both looking for, we'll meet again someday.

You look at me through clouded eyes, I know you see through my lies. See the sky, see the stars, all of this could be ours. - Something by Escape the Fate

Don't play games with a girl that can play them better.

All the things that break you, are the things that make you strong.

Some things are not meant to last. They just take a place in your heart 
and make you smarter for the next time.

When you fall in love, it's a temporary madness.
 It erupts like an earthquake & than it subsides.
 & when it subsides, you have to make a decision.
. you have to work out whether your roots have become so entwined together that it is inconceivable 
that you should ever part.

A faithful heart makes wishes come true.

Her heart was filled with sugar and flames.

It's so hard to evaluate yourself when you're in the middle of making a mistake. No matter how hard my conscience is telling me no, all my actions are saying yes instead.

She's a mess of gorgeous chaos, you can see it in her eyes.

There's only so many times you can allow someone to let you down before you can't handle the disappointment anymore. When things change, people change. There's a point in life where you get tired of chasing everyone trying to fix things, but it's not giving up, you've got to do what's right for you, even if it hurts.

The only thing worse than a breakdown is a public breakdown, when everyone witnesses your lowest moments.

I'm ready to live again. I'm not afraid anymore.

Just because today is horrible doesn't mean tomorrow won't be the best day of your life .. you just need to get there.

Above all, be true to yourself. If you can not put your heart in it, take yourself out of it.

Nothing that is worth while, is ever easy. Remember that.

Everytime I think about you, I have to remind myself, that if you wanted to talk to me, you would.


There’s a little truth behind every just kidding, a little curiosity behind every just wondering, a little knowlege behind every I don’t know, and a little emotion behind every I don’t care.

Things fall apart so other things can fall together.

Sometimes I think I need to get away, pack all my things, get on a plane, head off alone one sunny day, never look back at the town I called home; maybe visit california, I hear it's nice there in the summer; but all the waves and coastline and sunset shores would just make me miss home.

There's nothing more scarier than getting what you want, because that's when you really have something to lose.

Sometimes we need to stop analyzing the past, stop planning the future, stop figuring out precisely how we feel, stop deciding exactly what we want and just see what happens.

Get up and go. Take a chance and be strong, or you can spend your whole life holding on. Don't look back, just go. Take a breath and move along. - boys like girls

But the struggles make you stronger and the changes make you wise and happiness has it’s own way of taking it’s sweet time. Life isn’t always beautiful, but it’s a beautiful ride.

Don't be afraid of change. You may be losing something good but theres a reason why it wont be in your future.

Nobody can go back & start a new beginning, but anyone ca
n start today & make a new ending.

"Now I lay down to sleep, a bottle of vodka at my feet, if I shall die before I wake, tell my friends I drank it straight."

Life is for deep kisses, wild adventures, midnight swims a
nd rambling conversations.

I'm so official, all I need no muthafuckin whistle. - Lil Wayne

"She aint got a man, but shes not alone ; Miss Independent, yea she got her own."

Honey, you couldn't handle half of me.

2 comments:

  1. Oh my heck i REALLY like your blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow thats amazing...thts exactly how i feel..you have an amazing sense for most people in this world..thanks,,this really lifted my hopes up :)

    ReplyDelete