Thursday, March 4, 2010

Sad but true.

I didn't get the house I put an offer in. Someone else not only out-bid me, but offered more than the asking price. I was in awe with that house. But everything happens for a reason right? Now I'm back at it, searching all over the place for new potentional homes. My favorite Agent Lady- Tricia, sent me over 40 houses to look at. I sent her back a list of about 15-17 houses that I liked & wanted more information on. Hopefully I'll get to check out a few over the weekend. This whole house hunting thing is starting to get old, really quick. I'm the most impatient person ever, so that doesn't help the situation. But wish me luck, April is right around the corner & I want that First Time Home Owner tax credit!

1 comment:

  1. You'll be able to find the perfect house. Don't worry. Jen Beach always told me that there will always be houses, and don't worry if you don't get a specific one! :)

    ReplyDelete