Monday, March 8, 2010

First March Weekend. Warning: Some drama involved, if interested.. read.

This past weekend was INSANE. It went by so fast! Friday was a pretty chill night. I went for a beer or two with Beth from work after we got off. We went to Johnny Malloys & watched the Cav's play & the Kent & Akron U game. We didn't leave til after 1am.. time flew by real quick, didn't even realize it was that late! Haha.

Saturday night I met up with Lauren at her boyfriend, Joshs' house for surprisingly, a bonfire. I brought Kenny & Nick. Danny beat us there. It wasn't so bad, I didn't really get cold. It was a nice change of pace. It's definitely a sign that Winter is ending.. hopefully! Then me and the boys left to go to Emils' party. We got there before 10 and I was the only girl. Finally, Margo & Ashley came, then later Marissa, Katie & their friends showed up. The night ended up with fights, drama & nonsense. The fights were actually pretty bad. Like 5-6 guys having to hold back each dude bad. Prolly over 10 guys were shirtless by the time I left. People were punching people to calm them down. It was pretty intense. All the meanwhile I was sittin at the table with Nick's girlfriend drinking, watching the show. Haha. Things got real serious though, the guys wouldn't cool down. Emil ended up having to call the cops. One dude went to the hospital. We all left, but not before one of the dudes slashed one of the hott head dudes' tires. I'm telling ya, I do NOT miss the party/drama/fight scene. I'd rather just go to a bar with a few friends.

When I was taking a few friends home, I got a text from an old friend. This guy I met through my ex fiancee. He asked if I wanted to come over & cuddle. Random as hell. Haha. I went over, ended up hanging out with him & his friends til like 6-7am. He played his new guitar he just got the other day that he's currently in love with. His best friend sang the songs as he played. They prolly played & sang over 15 completely different songs. Without looking up lyrics or music or anything. I was truly amazed. He even played a few of his own songs that he wrote. My favorite song is titled "Nothing", I think? I reallllly want to listen to it again damnit. Music is a passion of mine & I've said it before.. guys with a guitar in hand is a weakness.

Sunday I wanted to go house hunting, but I didn't get home til 1pm and I was quickly reminded that my family & I were celebrating my daddy's birthday at 5. So I took a shower & lounged around the house. I was so tired by the time it was game time with the family I couldn't keep my head up at the table. I guess I'm getting too old to stay up all night. So I attempted to go to bed early, but I ended up watching movies.

For the first time in 3 weeks I was excited to come to work today. It didn't matter what exactly we were doing, whether it be on the phones or pricing, I was genuinely happy at work today and my day went by extra quick. I'm sure there's reason behind that, but whatever. I had a good day too. Hopefully this whole week is good as Monday!

I'm keeping my fingers crossed that I get to see Kaleigh at work this week, I've missed her SO much!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment