Friday, March 19, 2010

My trip to NYC in pictures

Rather than bore you with a realllllly long blog about where I went & what I did in NYC, I thought I'd use pictures instead! :)

* Lauren and myself in Times Square after being awake over 24 hours, driving 7 hours & walking around in the rain

* The lovely Naked Cowboy

* Times Square

* View from Statue of Liberty & Ellis Island

* Me 110% freezing my ass off

* For some reason I'm in love with the subway?

* M&M store

* Toy store in Times Square

* Yeah we went to the 102nd floor observatory (it's nothing special haha)

* View at night from the Empire State Building
& that's the best my stupid camera could handle at night time

* Little Italy

* Financial District


Where we stayed: Hotel Pennsylvania on 7th Street between 32nd & 33rd blocks
Recap on what we saw: Kenneth from the show 30 Rock, Madison Square Garden, Penn Station, Empire State Building, Times Square, 5th Avenue, Central Park, Grand Central Station, Rockefeller Center, Chrysler Building, Library, Ground Zero, Statue of Liberty, Ellis Island, Little Italy, China town, Financial District & Coyote Ugly bar
Highlight: Road trip/vacation with my best friend.
Lowlight: Coyote Ugly bar was horrible!
Things I learned: 1. Taxi drivers can't speak english & they don't know where things are unless you tell them the street its on and the crossroads. Oh and they hate you. 2. Just because you can see something, that doesn't mean it's in walking distance. 3. Guys from Ireland with an accent really are hott.

No comments:

Post a Comment