Sunday, March 28, 2010

Sunday Plans.

My weekend was definitely a chill, relaxed weekend. Still went out, still drank some brewskis, but stayed in & relaxed more than anything.. but this would be a list of my Sunday plans..

Things to accomplish on Sunday 3-28-2010::

1. Clean out my car of all the empty beer cans & bottles, filled with tobacco chew.. along with trash & whatever else I consider crap. Wipe down the whole car, get it smelling goood.
2. Clean my bedroom so I can move around the furniture for a nice little "change" in my life.
3. Burn a new CD for the whipski.
4. Blog the "Getting to know YOU" blog that pops up on all the blogs I follow.
5. Pamper myself: Shower, Tanning, then manicure/pedicure.
6. Indulge in all my favorite little devils in my life for the last time.. a.k.a. enjoy my favorite sweet snacks before my diet starts tomorrow. :(
7. Veg out & watch a movie or two before bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment