Sunday, March 7, 2010

Getting to know you.

Playing along with Keely's "Getting To Know You" this week. Play along and make sure to go link up if you do!



The questions..
1. Are you more of a talker or a listener?
I'm not sure.. possibly more of a talker? I try hard to listen a lot more, because I enjoy helping people & understanding their situation to the point of maybe what I have to say helps them out some.

2. Bra. Underwire or wireless?
Underwire.

3. I wish I was.....?
younger than what I am. I'm starting to get too old for my likings. I wanted to accomplish sooo much at certain ages & I did not accomplish one damn thing.

4. The Academy Awards are on tonight..will you watch?
I believe this is an old questionaire, because the Oscar's are on tonight & I didn't watch them.. I did google the actresses outfits & such :)

5. Do you put your deodorant on before or after you get dressed?
Before. It sorta makes more sense to put it on afterwards though, so you don't get the deodorant marks when you put your shirt on.

6. Would you rather do the dishes or clean toilets?
Either or. I don't really like to clean, but at the same time it doesn't bother me too much.

7. How much did you weigh at birth?
6 lbs 7 ounces seems to be popping up in my head? But I can't say that for sure.

8. If you could only buy one thing for the Spring/Summer season..what would it be?
Every color flippie flops from Old Navy.

2 comments:

  1. Hey Silly girl...The Oscars & The Academy Awards are the same thing :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha wow, really? Obviously I'm still blonde at heart. Oppsies.

    ReplyDelete